I’m very pleased to announce that I am joining forces with Krishna De, one of Europe’s leading branding and social media strategists, to present the webinar “7 Essential Steps for Marketing Your New Business Online” on Monday, 17th May 2010 at 6pm BST / 1pm ET.
(Places are limited, so be sure to register in advance.)
1. How to determine the clients and customers you really want to attract and establish goals for your online marketing plan
2. Understanding how to research what people are actually searching for online and how you can use this information to help attract leads to your website
3. The essential elements of your website to represent your brand online
4. Two low cost alternatives to a traditional website if you’re not able to invest in developing a site when you first start up your business (hint: think Facebook and blogs)
5. Tips for writing magnetic client attracting copy for your website
6. Guidance on questions to ask and what to consider when you hire your web designer or developer
7. How to promote your new website (yes, you have to have a marketing plan!) and tips for measuring your online marketing success.
Many businesses know that they should have a website, but are unsure of how to get started. This is a great chance to get some valuable advice from two of
I hope you will join us for this exciting event.
If you are unable to attend the live broadcast at the scheduled time, the session will be available on demand.
I will be in Dublin for the final two days of Digitise the Nation: attending the IIA Annual Conference and Net Visionary Awards on Thursday 20th May and then at a lunch tweet-up on Friday, 21st May (details to come). If you are attending any of these events, please be sure to come and meet me.
For more information:
Ann Donnelly, O’Mahony Donnelly E-Business
Krishna De, BizGrowthMedia