A Digital Marketing Audit will ensure that:
- your website contributing enough to your sales targets;
- the number (and value) of inquiries through the site steadily increase;
- the number of irrelevant, time wasting inquiries through the site are minimized.
The Digital Sales and Marketing Audit is the starting point to improving the performance of your digital sales and marketing activities in all areas, including:
- Brand Awareness – establishing your business as the ‘go to’ business in your industry;
- Lead Generation – maximizing the number of relevant visitors to your site through search engines, social media and other online channels;
- Sales – utilizing all techniques to convert these visitors to customers;
- Customer Loyalty – developing long term relationships after sales and gaining additional sales through referrals;
- Recruitment – attracting the best pool of possible employees for your business;
- Full Functionality – discovering ways that your website can be used in the day to day operations of your business and increase productivity and efficiency.
The Digital Marketing Audit will include a thorough review of all the aspects of your current activities and make suggestions for improvements in areas such as:
- Optimization of Website(s)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – is your website using all necessary techniques to ensure maximum number of visitors through organic search results?
- Conversions to Sales (CRO) – once visitors get to your site, are you successfully leading them along the path to a sale? What are the roadblocks on your website, keeping the sales from flowing?
- Technical Issues – are there any technical issues that are causing issues with SEO and/or CRO?
- Social Media – are you using social media effectively to build awareness of your business and its products or services, drive visitors to your website, sell on the channels themselves and/or attract the best staff?
- Email Marketing – are you building a relevant email marketing database and using this to generate sales?
- Other Potential Digital Marketing Activities – affiliate marketing (using affiliates or becoming an affiliate)
- Offline Marketing and Public Relations Activities – are your online and offline marketing activities working together for the best results for your business?
- Pay Per Click Advertising – are you wasting money on the wrong search terms?
- Integration with Sales and Marketing Activities and Other Business Activities – are your sales and marketing activities well integrated with your other business activities – customer service, distribution, purchasing, recruitment, etc.? Are there ways to use your digital properties to make your business more productive or run more efficiently?
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Audit, I will provide you with a Digital Marketing Plan with details of all of the findings and an action plan with the necessary steps to take to improve results. I also include baseline statistics, so that you can easily access the results of changes made based on this report.