Expert Digital Marketing for the Tourism Industry will give you the edge to win bookings over the growing number of competitors in your region and increased sales during the slow season.
She will help you maximize your results and help you increase your ranking organically
We found Ann to be very approachable and friendly, she even took time out of her vacation in Ireland to visit our office. Ann was available at the end of a phone to answer any queries we had. All in all, I would recommend Ann to anyone who is looking for a digital marketing consultant and coach, she will help you maximize your results and help you increase your ranking organically.
As West Cork, like much of Ireland, is a big tourism area, many of my clients for the past two decades have been involved in tourism & hospitality. I even sat on the Board of West Cork Tourism, so have an in-depth knowledge of the needs and challenges of Digital Marketing for the Tourism Industry.
- Boosting bookings through Organic Searches and Social Media & minimizing your advertising budget.
- Improving the rate of up-sells, repeat bookings and referrals from existing customers.
- Increasing conversions to sales from your website and social media channels.
- Developing your online brand so that you get the type of bookings that are best for your business -- and knock your competitors out of the water!
- Getting found among the large industry aggregation websites that dominate search engine results.
- Balancing the management of heavy activity during the very busy periods and getting more sales during the slow periods.
- Keeping, and even improving, your marketing share during economic downturns.
- Finding ways to make your digital marketing activities more efficient and take less time for you and your staff to manage.
- Using your online presence to attract the best staff and business partners.
While digital marketing is key to the success of most businesses these days, it has been vital for the tourism and hospitality industries since the rise of the internet. Your audience is using the internet to research the providers that best suit their needs, so you need to be sure that you are found on search engines, that your web presence makes you stand out from the crowd and is optimized for conversions, so you get the sales.
I've provided strategies and support for a wide range of businesses and organizations using Digital Marketing for the Tourism Industry:
- Regional Tourism Bodies
- Chambers of Commerce
- Arts Organizations
- Hotels, Motels, Holiday Rental Providers
- Restaurants & Bars
- Activity Providers
- Visitor Centers
- Food & Beverage Producers
- Wedding Industry Providers
Shortly after I started working in digital marketing in Ireland, 9/11 happened and the number of Americans traveling dropped significantly. Many in the tourism industry were concerned that bookings were dropping and that they wouldn't be able to sustain their businesses. Following my digital marketing strategies, the majority of my clients were able to maintain, and even grow, their sales during the down turn and grow even further when the number of visitors to the area started to bounce back.
I will help you maximize the results for your tourism business.