The SEO Audit is the ideal starting point for improving the results of your website with organic search results.
The Audit includes a thorough review of all the aspects of your website that impact on its ability to rank highly in searches on Google and other search engines using similar ranking methods, including:
- Technical Assessment – can search engine robots access all content on your website, with the necessary speed?
- Key Phrase Selection – does your website utilize the phrases that your target audience is searching on?
- Content Optimization – does your website utilize these Key Phrases in the optimum way for search engine ranking?
- Website Organization – is your website organized in a way that is optimum for search engines to find and rank your content?
- Link Review – does your website have sufficient quality, relevant websites linking to it?
- Competitor Analysis – how does your website compare to the websites of your competitors for all of these factors?
Upon completion of the SEO Audit, I will provide you with a SEO Action Plan with details of all of the findings and the necessary steps to take to improve results. I also include baseline statistics, so that you can easily access the results of changes made based on this report.
Want to Further Maximize the Number of Relevant Visitors to Your Site —
and the Number of Sales From These Visitors?!
Click Here to check out my Digital Sales & Marketing Audit